The Holy Land
The Historical Holy Land Jerusalem,is the seat of blessing, a place of promice, the epicenter of Faith.
There are few places on earth that have the capacity to affect a life as does Jerusalem.Nowhere else in the world is there such a unique collision between the ancient and the modern.Whether walking in the new part of the city then going down to the magnificent street's of the old city, placing your hand in the Holy Sepulcher, Dome of the Rock or the western wall, the breath of culture and history represented in the land is absolutely staggering.Considering a pilgrimage to this amazing place evokes serious reflection and consideration.there are costs to consider, time to commit and soul searching to be seen.all of these surly work together for the good, for the reward of such travel is deep stirring of the soul to a person you will hear the testimony that one returning from a pilgrimage to the Holy Land is forever changed.there is an abiding appreciation and connection to the promises of god, his chosen people, and the life and work of his son Jesus Christ.Enrich your life. Make the journey. Be forever changed.
Experience the land:
Our Partnerships Open The Doors To Unforgettable Encounters.
Setting your course of travel through the holy land is one of our highest priorities.
Our team help's you to insure and get the most of your preciouss and limited time in the country.
All of our tours are fully customizable to the preferences of the tour leader.
Check Our Itinerary
- DAY 1 - Ben Gurion • JERUSALEM Arrival at Ben Gurion Airport, where our Tourist representative meet and assist to your hotel.
- DAY 2 - JERUSALEM Refreshed from a good night's sleep, Start the day with a magnificent view of the Old City from the top of the Mt. of Olives. Take the "Palm Sunday Walk" to the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of All Nations and drive across the Kidron Valley. Enter the Old City through St. Stephen's Gate (Lions' Gate) to the Muslim Quarter visit the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque, visit the beautiful Church of St. Anne and the Pool of Bethesda, Pilate's Judgment Hall, and the Ecce Homo Arch. Walk along the Via Dolorosa, into the Christian Quarter, and see the Stations of the Cross. Drive to Mt. Zion to see the House of Caiaphas and the Upper Room of the Last Supper, Dinner and overnight.
- DAY 3 - MASADA • DEAD SEA • QUMRAN Depart to Masada, overlooking the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on Earth, where we ascend by cable car to visit the remnants of Herod's Palace and where in 73 A.D. the Zealots made their last stand against the might of Rome. Visit Ein Gedi, fabled Spring of David, and proceed to Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947. Time permitting, we will go for a swim, rather a "float", in the salted waters of the Dead Sea, Return to your Hotel.
- DAY 4 - TIBERIAS • NAZARETH This day alone is worth the trip! We are now literally walking in the footsteps of Jesus. We will take a most memorable boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, in a replica of the ancient wooden boat used in Jesus' day. We will visit an ancient boat believed to be from Jesus' time found in the Sea of Galilee in 1986. We walk into old Capernaum with the ancient synagogue; on to the site of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes (Tabgha), the Sermon on the Mount and the Mount of Beatitudes. You will have an opportunity for a lunch of St. Peter's fish (optional.) In the afternoon we will journey north to Caesarea Phillipi (Banias Spring) where Peter confessed, "You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God" (Matthew 16:16.) Dinner and overnight at our hotel in Nazareth.
- DAY 5 - NAZARETH • JERUSALEM After Breakfast, we to visit Basilica of the Annunciation, and the ruins of the early Basilica, the Franciscan Museum, and St.Joseph's Workshop. We will visit the market, the Church of the Synagogue, Mary's Well and St.Gabriel's Church. Heading back to Jerusalem.
- DAY 6 - JERUSALEM - New City Breakfast and we will leave for a visit to the New City of Jerusalem, we will stop at the Menorah in front of the Knesset, the Israeli Parliament building, and we will continue towards Ein Karem, the Mary's, cousin of Elizabeth and Zacharias. Return to the hotel and dinner, overnight. This evening we will share in a Farewell Dinner and the presentation of a Certificate of Pilgrimage to each tour participant. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem
- DAY 7 - BETHLEHEM After breakfast, drive to visit Bethlehem, visit the Basilica of the Nativity, Chapel of St. Jerome and the Crusader Cluster, and later the Milk Grotto. and the Shepherds field, lunch in Bethlehem.
- DAY 8 - Tel Aviv / Ben Gurion Airport Today we transfer to the airport. Our guide will assist us with check-in procedures. Depart on our flight home. We arrive home today with wonderful memories of a visit to the Land of the Bible!
Unique locations you are to visit
While making your journey one thing is for creatin the unique character and historical significance of each and every location is unmistakable. each will provide wonderful and amazing insight into the life and times of those recorded in the bible. The locations below are a sample of what's to come. refer to the tour brochure for your specific itinerary.